blooms in our back yard garden
I can't find any words today
so here are 10 trivia questions for you....
1. What famous figure was fatally shot on today's date (April 4)?
2. What sport used the term "home run" long before baseball?
3. What insect can live a week without its head?
4. What was the name of the cook on the TV show "Bonanza"?
5. Who said "I'm the President of the United States and I'm not going to eat anymore broccoli."?
6. One ounce of which of the following can be stretched into a wire 50 miles long?
7. What's the most common trick a dog can perform?
a. play dead
c. roll over
8. Who is Susan Tomaling better known as?
9. A ducks' quack does not ________. (fill in the blank)
10. Chevy Chase was a professional in what sport?
Post your answers in comments but don't look at others answers first!
Answers will be in my next post.
Who will be the first to get them all right?
:: :: ::
|Click Here ~ Let's Make a Rainbow!|